You can access my full and in-depth LinkedIn profile by clicking on this link.
Alternatively, you can request my CV by dropping me an email.
- Master of Arts: Broadcast Journalism (Merit) [BJTC accredited] [City University London, 2013-2014]
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours): Celebrity Journalism (2:1) [NCTJ accredited] [Staffordshire University, 2010-2013]
- 60 words-per-minute Teeline Shorthand.
- Fully educated on essential media law regarding both print and broadcast.
- IT Software: Highly proficient with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Adobe Photoshop: Thoroughly efficient in using Photoshop for everything from editing and manipulating images to creating magazine front covers. Please see the Design tab for some of my magazine work created with Photoshop.
- QuarkXPress: Confident using Quark to create newspaper and magazine pages to a professional print standard. Please see the Design tab for some of my work created with QuarkXPress.
- Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro: Able user of both programmes.
- Interviewing: Interviewed various celebrities and public figures.
- TV and Radio Presenting: Presented several shows on university radio, as well as various bulletins on university television. Also presented, edited and produced several video interviews with various celebrities for Yahoo! and ITV.
- Reporting: Reported from events such as the X Factor auditions, numerous concerts, gigs, live shows, and festivals.
- SLR Cameras: Comfortable using SLR camera’s, including Nikon D90, Canon and Panasonic.
- Flashmic/Dictaphones: Able user of all general audio equipment.
- Blogging: Avid user of WordPress, Blogger and Tumblr.
- Social Media: Daily user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat and Youtube.
- Miscellaneous: Full, clean UK driving licence.
Currently/previously published on/within:
- The Independent
- The Huffington Post
- Daily Mirror
- MTV UK
- MTV Voices
- Yahoo! Celebrity UK.
- Yahoo! News
- Yahoo! UK News
- Yahoo! Movies
- Yahoo! Finance
- Yahoo! TV UK
- Eastern Eye Newspaper
- Dropout UK
For anything else, please contact me.