As a blogger for The Huffington Post, I publish pieces on any topic amongst my current interests.
I mainly contribute blogs primarily regarding news and current affairs, politics, feminism, the Middle East and Asia, Islam, the elimination of violence against women, honour-based violence and forced marriage, and better support and awareness for mental health, for figurative example.
A number of my blogs have been made “featured blog”, and a number of my articles have all made the front pages of their relevant sections, including the piece about Charlie, which was my first to make the main homepage.
- We care about Charlie and we cared about Paris – But why don’t we care about the rest?
- What reaction to Kehlani’s sucide attempt teaches us about the mental health stigma
- Coldplay and Beyonce’s video for Hymn for the Weekend is cultural appreciation not cultural appropriation
- His name is Aylan Kurdi – And we are the humans without humanity
- No Piers Morgan, you don’t need to watch ISIS execution videos to feel enraged by their actions
- First Sydney, now Peshawar – Is there anywhere that is actually safe from the grip of terrorism?
Front page of UK news:
Front page of Entertainment: